Thursday, May 15, 2008

An update and a preview

A few of you have asked me to post a picture of the "after" of Bathroom Disaster 2008. Bathrooms are so difficult to photograph, but...

Remember this?


I survived and it's all better now.





And...David and I are soon heading to New York City for four days. I am so excited because OHMYGOODNESS I love New York City. The grandparents will be taking over here. Yes, they joyfully take all four kids at once. They always have, even when part of them were babies and toddlers. They are amazing. That's another post for another time.

The preview is this. Every night in New York City I am going to post an NYC picture from 3 different categories.

1. Something beautiful
2. My favorite thing
3. Somethin’ I ain’t never seen in Oklahoma

And possibly some bonus categories if I feel so impressed.

See ya Sunday night.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Nice tub. Much better without a toilet in it, I always say.

Marcie said...

I'm so excited for your about your trip! I hope you have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear/read all about it.

The bathroom looks great!

Laura said...

The bathroom looks great and I am sooooo jealous! I would love to go to New York. I know you love it and I am so happy for you!

Theresa said...

Have a great trip!! I haven't been in a couple decades so I am sure it has changed alot. Your bathroom turned out great. It is very soothing!

Can't wait for the traveling blog!Be Safe!!

Robin Meadows said...

Beautiful make-over!

Looking forward to NYC pics. I've only traveled from one airport to another there!

Natalie Witcher said...

pretty! have fun!

Kim Heinecke said...

Looks great! Have fun in NYC!
Sometimes I still can't say New York City without thinking of that dumb commercial about Pace picante sauce... "Get a rope."

Roger Garrett said...

The caption for that one shot should just be "ain't never"

Lani said...

It's gorgeous! Looking forward to posts from NYC. Have a fantastic trip while I try not to be jealous. ;)

Rhonda said...

Hi Deleise, I made it! Not as hard as I thought! Loved see you and Erica. How many times have you been to NYC? On the way home from Aunt Della's funeral I saw something one doesn't usually see in Oklahoma...an open cattle truck with 2 BIG camels in it...heading north. If I'de only had your camera! Have a wonderful time in NY...Love Ya, Auntie