Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Orange Julius

These drinks are so delish. Everyone in our family loves them. And I think they are actually healthy because they have orange juice and milk. And sugar. But still, orange juice and milk. That’s right friends, vitamins A, C, D, calcium and pottasium.

And sugar.

Orange Julius

6 oz. unsweetened frozen orange juice concentrate
1 cup cold water
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
½ cup sugar
1 cup crushed ice, or a little more than a cup if it is ice cubes
Blend together in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
.
By the way, did anyone notice how coordinated all four pictures in my last post were? All those circles and squares? I didn't even plan that amazing visual extravaganza.

6 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

Yu-hum! We make these too. With plenny o sugar!

Lani said...

These are so good. We love 'em, too.

Laura said...

Yum. That's all I got to say!

Natalie Witcher said...

You're arstitically BRILLIANT!

Robin Meadows said...

Grew up on these! YUM!

Theresa said...

YUMMM I am still trying to add up the points.....today at weigh in I have officially lost 10 lbs. Visually I am very impressed!!!!