Friday, July 11, 2008

The Unofficial Guide to Cole's Shows

If you were ever to wander into my house, you might possibly be hit up to buy a ticket for a show. Because over the years I have attended many such shows, I feel that it is only right that I provide others with the knowledge I have gained, making possible the best experience for everyone.


Be prepared to pay. It can be as costly as 50 cents, but often he is running specials for 25 cents. For 10 cents more, you can be a helper in the show. Although initially this seems like a great deal, I do not recommend it. While I couldn’t afford the Helper upgrade this time, David is a spender and decided to pay the extra 10cents. I don’t want to make a big deal, but honestly I did not notice much difference in our show experiences.
.
.


Included in your ticket price is an exclusive flag, which all ticket holders are required to wave during the performance. Cheering is optional but encouraged. Frequently. Trust me, just go ahead and do it.
.
.

This is the 30 Minute Pre-Game Show. The only misleading part of that name is that it only lasts two minutes and is not before a game of any type. This show is definitely worth the extra effort of arriving and finding your seat a little early. Lots of impressive dancing, jumps and dangerous dives into blanket piles.
.
.


ANNNNDDDDDD The Show
.
.
Here is where the crowd goes nuts. At some point during the show, when the time is perfect, Cole throws candy into the audience. It is important to stay alert and dodge the hard ones. Candy varies from old Halloween treats, to Easter kisses, to gum. While it is easy to get distracted and disoriented when diving for the candy, it is important to focus on grabbing candy from the most recent holiday for optimal freshness.

I hope this guide enhances your experience, should you ever find yourself lucky enough to get a ticket. To put your name on the ticket waiting list please call 1-800-COL-ESHO.

14 comments:

Marcie said...

Looks like a good show... sounds like money well spent to me... and free candy!!!

Marcie said...

by the way... you think he'll ever tour? I'd love to catch it if his show ever goes on the road... Maybe I could be a roadie!

Kim Heinecke said...

That's the best.
I think Kid Two could open for Cole. That might bump the price to 60 cents!

Kelsey said...

Oh my ~ hilarious! I hope that I am lucky enough to make it to one of these shows. I'm sure it is like none I have ever seen before.

Sue said...

Reserve a ticket for me. I'm eager to see a show and oh how I love candy. What a delight!!!

Mom

Mary Ann said...

FUNNY!

Roger Garrett said...

we love show time at the house

Theresa said...

Do you know if there are any scheduled shows in August? I want to make sure that I have ticket money put aside. :)

Amy said...

Thank you for the show, Cole. I owe you fifty cents.

Erica said...

Cole puts on a good show. I have never seen his candy throwing show though. I hope to catch it soon!

Natalie Witcher said...

I think Kim's Kid Two and Cole are kindred spirits.

Christi said...

When does the "official" guide come out?? hee hee

Looks like a ton of fun:)

Lani said...

Thanks for the show, Cole. You totally ROCK. And I am not even kidding. ;)

Kathryn said...

LOVE IT!!!! Reminds me of the shows my brothers and I put on!!! Thanks for this!