Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm kinda smart

The other day I was vacuuming the shedding fur from Cutie’s bed as she sat by and watched me. That is when it clicked. Cat. Hairy bed. Vacuum. Cat. Hairy bed. Vacuum.

It was time to cut out the middle man.


Cutie, meet vacuum.


And here is the surprising part. This cat who is afraid of everything except for those children who carry her around, loooooved her time with the vacuum. It was like getting a brush and massage at the same time. It’s a regular kitty spa treatment. By the end she was asking me to play some soothing music and put cucumbers on her eyes.


Oh, and it worked. It worked! She is definitely less sheddy. That's right, sheddy. Try it!
.
You’re very welcome.

11 comments:

Sue said...

Do you get that from your dad? Always using something electrical to accomplish "whatever". It looks as though Cutie is the winner!

Garrett said...

oh yea I bet she loved it

Theresa said...

That is great. I have a cat that would slit your throat if you tried to bring the vacuum near here. She spends a lot of time outside. LOL

Amy said...

Did you know that Kirby vacuums actually come with an attachment for vacuuming your animals? It also helps contain fleas. My dog loves to be groomed with the vacuum. Good stuff.

Amy said...

I bet that would work on a slightly storm phobic golden retriever. I know, I will drop her off for a trial run. If the hair was holding you back from the adoption, there are no excuses now. Abby is happy, I am happy & Tyler is happy ( and rich ). Its a win, win situation. Just a thought.

Marcie said...

Oh, I wish! We've tried that with Doris, but she freaks out. She doesn't want to be anywhere near the vacuum cleaner--it's scary!

Seth, Annelise, Elijah, & Joshua said...

Another reason to love your new vacuum. I think that idea should fall in the category of "brilliant". :)

Kim Heinecke said...

Girl, I am laughing.

Andi Hawkins said...

That was risky! Whose job was it to hold the cat for the trial run? My cat hates the vacuum, but if I could figure out how to keep him still I would suck off his entire coat to keep him from shedding on the carpet. I admire your bold innovation!

Natalie Witcher said...

Hey, I love new words. Sheddy is so a word.

Lani said...

Hilarious.