Sunday, July 6, 2008

Inside Cole's head

Cole is constantly thinking and planning. He talks almost nonstop about his ideas and how awesome it would be if_________ happened. Yesterday I decided to write down some of the things he said.

And now for your reading pleasure, I present to you one day's worth of

Cole thinks it would be so cool if…

He was the government

He could go see Kung Fu Panda today

He could go to the dump and play in the garbage

He could have an air soft gun

He could buy an RV

He was the police

He lived on a golf course because when golfers broke his window with a ball, he would keep it

He could roll the windows down during the carwash

He had 2 billion bottle caps


I’m starting to understand why he has no room left in his brain to remember where he put his shoes.

9 comments:

Lani said...

Now that's some heavy duty stuff. ;) If he lived closer, he could do a "ride along" with my hubby... you know... since he wants to be the police and all. Ha.

Kim Heinecke said...

I like that kid.

Mary Ann said...

Cole is hilarious. I want to do some of those things with Cole.
Mary Ann

Marcie said...

That kid cracks me up!!!

Roger Garrett said...

Sounds like my boys.
It was nice getting to meet you Sunday

Kelsey said...

Smile...

Sue said...

Cole! Cole! Cole! You make me happy!

Love you
Grammy

Andi Hawkins said...

Sounds like a list my husband would make.

I can see him cheering with glee as a window shatters, but lucky him, he is left with a slightly used Titleist ProV-1 embedded in the sheetrock.

This list made me LOL!!

Laura said...

That is hilarious! I am always amazed at how some of my children think!