Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And now it is time for...Helpful Tips from Deleise

If you have a sick and feverish five year old with long hair who lays on the floor for 48 hours straight watching PBS Kids Sprout while rubbing his head on his pillow, take some time out at the end of each 6-12 hour segment to put a little detangler on said long hair and comb through it.

Or don’t.

And have this.





I’m afraid this photo is deceiving. It appears to be just really tangled hair. Although that is what it was in it's glory days, what you see here is actually more like a piece of old carpet.

That concludes this segment of Helpful Tips from Deleise.

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Looks like the kind of hairball I get off of Doris... without the bits of dead grass and mulch of course.

Anonymous said...

Funny! I remember seeing those on Riley this summer. Did you have to get out the scissors?

deleise said...

Marcie, I actually have found that stuff in Cole's hair before!

No scissors, Kelsey. Just a ton of detangler. But it WAY way bigger than the one you saw on Riley.

Chick4Christ said...

OMG!! DO NOT TELL ME COLE IS 5!!! is he reallly?!! i cant believe it :(

deleise said...

Wendy, I KNOW!!!! What happened??!!

Mary Ann said...

Sorry your kids have been sick. Both of ours were sick and Noah had 103 last week. This week it is just me with a cold which makes me hard to talk--not a great thing when trying to teach 22 Kindergarteners.

Sue said...

WOW! I'm glad that didn't happen on Grammy's shift.gzigbogb

shanna said...

OH NO! I have one of those today. Silas threw up all last night at my sis-in-laws and has been dry heaving all day with a low fever. I hate it when they don't feel well....so sad...but it is kind of nice that they are still and quiet and snuggle for long periods of time :)