Thursday, April 17, 2008

She was right, it is a little funnier after a couple of years

I was looking through some pictures on my computer last night and I came across one my friend gave me about two years ago.

Here is a little background info. My oldest boys are friends with her boys. One of their favorite activities to do at their house is to go swimming in their pool, then run to my friend’s bathroom and jump in her ginormous Jaccuzi tub filled with hot water. I’ve seen as many as 6 kids in that bathtub before.


Well, one afternoon when my boys were over there, something…unexpected happened. When I went to pick them up, my friend told me to “not freak out.”

Unfortunately I was unable to grant that request.

Here is a picture of Tyler after he and his friend were busted. She took this picture not to get him in trouble, but because she knew I could never believe the extent of the foamy sea our boys had created. Mr. Bubbles would be proud. I, however, am not Mr. Bubbles.

She promised me it would be funny in a couple of years. You were right, Ang, it is slightly funnier.

But I still refuse to agree that he looked like an angel.

15 comments:

Kim Heinecke said...

When someone says "now don't freak out" that is an invitation to my nerves to rebel.

I think it's funny. :)

Amy said...

Mr.Bubble and a jacuzzi. The further removed you are from actually having to clean it up is directly related to how funny this is.
I think it is HA-larious!

Natalie Witcher said...

very angelic indeed

Jenny-K said...

Hee! Hee!

Roger Garrett said...

holy smokes that is alot of bubbles

angie said...

I still think it is hillarious!
I love your kids!
That was the funnest summer ever!

Laura said...

Pretty stinkin' funny to me!

Theresa said...

That is the cutest darn thing. What a great laugh you have just given me. It is funny!!

Have a super blessed weekend!!!

Marcie said...

Is that the kind of thing I have to look forward to with Noah?

Amy said...

I tagged you. Head over to my blog for the rules.
Please.

angie said...

Forgot to tell you - Guess What!
POOL IS OPEN - TUB IS AVAILABLE BUT WE ARE TEMPORARILY OUT OF BUBBLES (I WILL HAVE TO FIX THAT)
HA HA!!!

Chick4Christ said...

ahahaha i remember this day!! :)

Chick4Christ said...

ahahaha i remember this day!! :)

Dea said...

I love it! it totally reminds me of a time i used to do my bff chores before she woke up on saturdays. We didn't have a dishwasher and she did. I filled it with dawn dishsoap.

Lani said...

Oh... but he DOES look like an angel here. ;)