Sunday, October 5, 2008

We're just not sure if he likes it or not...

Cole has spent his whole life on the soccer fields. It started for him when he was 4 days old, and it hasn't slowed down since. But after years of sleeping in strollers or being chased off his brothers' fields during the games, it is finally his turn to shine.

His team is the Titans.

His number is ninety.

He chose it because it is the highest two-digit number.

He was slightly disappointed when he found out that was not exactly correct.

In the beginning we were instructed to call him "Ninety" or "Nine Zero" on game days.


Team huddle before the game. That smokin' hot coach is probably discussing strategy here. Either that or loose teeth. Or birthday parties.




The stress of competition can sometimes be too much.The end-of-game tunnel


Go Titans Go. On his muscular chest. Ya gotta support your team.

It's good to be six.

11 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

He looks like he loves it!! Nice under shirt team spirit. That is big time.

What a cutie!!

Marcie said...

Awesome six-pack, Cole! Looks like ya been workin' out!
Deleise, how adorable is that kid?!? I'm in no hurry for Noah to grow up, but I admit I look forward to watching him play soccer or T-ball or whatever floats his little boat. Cute, cute, cute!!! Go Titans!

Sue said...

I love the pictures. He does have a great time. I enjoy watching him play. I am cheering along with Marcie-GO TITANS!

Kelsey said...

Can't wait to see that kid in action again. He's quite impressive on and off the field. Those falls...he's too tuff.

Lani said...

Heh. I'll refrain from commenting on the smokin' hot coach this time round. ;) Go Titans! Go Cole!

Robin Meadows said...

I'm thinkin' he likes it... :)

The Women of Brass Drive said...

Im with ya'll on this one! GO TITANS! I can't believe this season only has one game left!
(HAHA LANI!)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Hi I'm Debbie. I stumbled across your blog today! It is super fun! Love the pictures of your son. Too cute! I'll be back. Check out my blog anytime. (:

Alana - The Mommy said...

I love the game name. Nine Zero, you rock! Go Titans Go!

Anonymous said...

GO TITANS!!!

He looks like he loves it!!!

Tristan said...

GO TITANS! Cute pics