Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I heart fall

Don't you love it? After sweating all summer I love the refreshing cool breeze.

I love the kids in their hoodies.

I love pumpkins.

I love the smell of bonfires.

I love the popping sound of acorns hitting the deck.

I love when a strong wind hits and the leaves shower down like confetti in Times Square on New Year's Eve.

I love the fall comfort food.

I love the smell of my pumpkin spice candle drifting through the house.

I love drinking coffee on the deck with my kids and doing school outside more.

Ahhhhh.

What do you love about fall?

9 comments:

Marcie said...

I am SO with you! Fall is my favorite season for the reasons you mentioned and more... I love the colors as the trees change, and the sunsets seem more vivid. I love the crisp coolness of the nighttime air and the slightly smoky scent that hints of Christmas. The sound of football on TV and a pot of chili on the stove... Aaaaahhhhhh... Fall...

Katy said...

Agreeeeeed! As soon as I think it's fall or the news tells me it is, I have to go out and buy a fall scented candle or potpourri. It's a must.
P.S. Like your site.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a bit more of a "spring" girl. But, I do like fall. I like that we sit on the patio and roast marshmallows, and that we have a family camping trip.
~Robin

Cissa said...

Amy and I took a vote on this a long time ago. Fall is our favorite!!! And really, we love everything. yep. everything! In fact. we are headed for the pumpkin patch this morning. Amy is going to ask for a season pass. (yes we know the season for the patch is one month. I told you we were serious!) watch for pictures on our blogs!

Natalie Witcher said...

Love all the Disney pics! Sorry I haven't been over here in a while. I haven't read hardly any blogs! I so gotta get caught up!

I heart fall too!!

Anonymous said...

I love the smells of fall and the colors! I am ready to come sit in the faith swing and drink hot apple cider. :)

Cheffie-Mom said...

Oh, I agree with all of your favorites things of fall! This is my favorite time of the year too. (:

Gina said...

I love taking blankets outside and reading, I love the cool mornings. I love having my windows open.

Tristan said...

Do you have on a sweatshirt? Terry does!