Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy 38th birthday, David!


38 Things in No Particular Order That I Love About My Husband

1. He loves me
2. He goes out of his way to make me happy
3. He is a hard worker
4. He never whines
5. He is always on my side
6. He returns things for me
7. He always compliments my meals
8. He thinks I am pretty
9. He is an amazing father
10. He is always up for fun
11. He is always looking for ways to make things better
12. He thinks he is 18
13. He is smokin’ hot
14. He is always willing to pick up dinner if I want him to
15. He is a great spiritual leader
16. He coaches all of our kids' sports teams
17. He balances work and home
18. He is brilliant with finances
19. He is humble
20. He can juggle
21. He treats Riley like royalty
22. He cleans toilets
23. He washes dishes
24. He is always looking for God’s will
25. He is athletic
26. He sends me love texts
27. He encourages me to hang out with my friends
28. He loves The Office
29. He blows the hairdryer on my feet when I am cold in bed
30. He is a huge giver
31. He is always willing to learn something
32. He reads my blog
33. He tries to love our cat
34. He is unselfish
35. He is tough
36. He dances like no one is watching, while everyone is watching. Yeah, seriously, he does. It’s frightening. But entertaining.
37. Oooo… and he sings like no one is listening. Same as above.
38. He is all mine

I love you, Babe. Happy birthday. You are so much more than I deserve.

15 comments:

Marcie said...

What a sweet birthday present your list is for David... Happy Birthday, Dave!

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. We love you. Have a great day.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday David. You deserve each other. We love you.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to David! My husband turned 38 last month and he likes The Office too.

Heather W (FIAR)

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to David! My husband turned 38 last month and he likes The Office too.

Heather W (FIAR)

Heather said...

eek sorry for the double comment- my new laptop wasn't as fast as I thought it should be for a moment there.

dubya

Lani said...

Awww... Happy Birthday to your hubby! What a sweet post. I just might steal the idea for my husband's 44th on Wednesday. And, David... the whole hairdryer to the feet thing really impresses me. ;)

Rhonda said...

I knew he was special when he agreed to meet your WHOLE crazy family at one time! Happy Birthday, David! You both are a gift!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Thanks for being such a great husband and dad! You totally rock!!!

Kelsey said...

Happy B-day to David! Maybe you can add how he wears a certain ski mask ~ I doubt tonight will be the last you see of it! :)

Kim Heinecke said...

Great list.
Happy Birthday David!

Anonymous said...

Sweet list! Give him wishes for a wonderful day!!

Natalie Witcher said...

HB, D

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday David! You're a great bro-in-law and uncle. We love you.

Kristi said...

Hey, my husband's birthday is October 18th too! Cept he's older than yours:( He turned 40 this year! Love your list!
Kristi P.