Sunday, June 29, 2008

Please pray

Update: Emery is doing well and will hopefully be taken off of her ventilator today. Please keep praying for her recovery to go smoothly!

Will you please join me in praying for Emery? She is the baby I wrote about on Friday. Some of you know her parents, Geoff and Lisa. They are precious and so is she.


She is only 4 days old and she is having surgery tomorrow (Monday) morning to repair her tiny heart.


I know I can count on so many of you to surround them in prayer. We are believing that God will do more than we can even imagine for sweet Emery.


Her daddy gave the go-ahead to let everyone know about her caringbridge page if you would like to know more.

6 comments:

Theresa said...

All mt prayers for Emery, her family and her medical team!!

She is so precious!

Robin Meadows said...

Sweet picture....she is LOVED!

Marcie said...

Oh, that sweet baby! My eyes are full of tears... I'm praying already. I know The Great Physician is more than able to take care of that precious child.

Laura said...

Definitely in our prayers here.

Theresa said...

Thanks for the update! That is great news. She and her family are still in my prayers!!!

Lani said...

And thanks for sharing the Caring Bridge site, too. It's nice to see that the sweet baby girl seemed to make it out of surgery well. She's beautiful.