Thursday, June 19, 2008

When David gets home tonight

he will be greeted by this. Won't that be fun?


I got it at Kohls for 5 bucks. 5 bucks!

Suckers, I so woulda paid six.

Riley is very excited about this. She is quite enamored by him. And the feeling is mutual. Which is why he will do things like climb tall, shaky ladders and do a balancing act while he plants flowers in her window every year cause she looooooooves flowers.

She was taking pictures of him from her window while he was doing this a couple of nights ago and I was a little concerned that flash-induced disorientation was going to result in me needing to remember the number for 911.



Here is a picture of Riley with her flowers when she was just two years old. What in the world, that seems like yesterday! Are you aware of how fast time is going by? How is that happening?

Alright, off to hide Garrett's electric guitar just in case David gets over-inspired by the shirt. Just kidding of course. Well... maybe the amplifier.

9 comments:

Theresa said...

What a good dad he is. She is a little Daddy's girl rightly so. :)

I would have paid $6 too for the shirt.

It is a shame that your kids never have any fun. LOL :)

Marcie said...

Precious!!! How special and sweet the bond can be between a little girl (or even a grown-up girl) and her Daddy.

Natalie Witcher said...

So darling

Alana - The Mommy said...

So, what did Daddy think?

Too precious!

Amy Newberry said...

How precious is He! We can't wait till Thursday!!!! "YEAH"!!!!

Lani said...

Adorable. I've been wanting to put planters for flowers on our second story window ever since we moved in. Eleven years later, it's still not done. Maybe this will inspire me to get it done. Or if I could just have a baby girl and could convince her she needs flowers outside the window, then maybe the Daddy in this household would be more inspired to get 'er done. Ha. ;)

~Nakia~ said...

TAG!! You're it! You've been tagged for a meme! Go here to find out what it's all about. www.chickymomma.blogspot.com

shanna said...

your kids are the most beautiful things in the world! I was so happy to see you at the pool. I am almost back to normal...part of me will never be though :) I am FINALLY blogging aobut Africa. Love you!

Erica said...

David is a great daddy. I bet he loved the shirt.