Thursday, September 25, 2008

We're home

I planned to post more while we were on vacation, but it was too crazy and I was too tired at the end of the day. I took 780 photos while we were there. For real. So settle in and I will show you each one. Oh, you know I wouldn't do that to you. But here are a few of my faves.







Riley made this at home and brought it for me and David. I was touched by her gratefulness and told her it was so special to me and I would keep it forever. She said “Well, how ‘bout you put it on your blog?” So here ya go. If you can't read it, it says Thanks Mommy and Daddy for taking us to Disney World. I love you, Riley.




This dessert was called The Kitchen Sink. It was tons of ice cream, candy bars, cookies, every topping you can think of, and a whole can of whipped cream on top.



Cole and David after the Rapids ride.



Our delicate little princess. Isn't she sweet?

The kids turned our laundry basket into an in-room roller coaster.






This is during a rainstorm in front of the castle. Everyone was under shelters except for Cole. He ran in the rain and splashed in the puddles the whole time. At least he had the whole street to himself!





















Watching fireworks.




Cole's reaction to finding out the one show he had been so excited about seeing was canceled for the week.






At Typhoon Lagoon getting ready to swim with nursing sharks and stingrays.






David was cast in the Indiana Jones stunt show.





Cole playing in the Honey I shrunk the Kids playground.




And finally, I've titled these last few selections All Done.






We had so much fun. But it's good to be home.


I think.


17 comments:

Kelsey said...

Love them! I am so happy for you guys ~ what an unforgettable trip. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you all online that if I lived there....I would come and do your laundry and make you show me every single one of those pictures. :)

I'm so happy that you guys had a great time!!!

Welcome Home!

Sue said...

Love the pictures. Eager to hear stories. I'm especially curious about Indiana Jones. Love You

Robin Meadows said...

Great, great memory makers!! Glad you're back!! Missed you :)

Rhonda said...

I know you had a great time and for that I am glad but I was beginning to have some serious blog withdrawal! Hope to see you and the pictures soon!

Roger Garrett said...

wow what a whirlwind event

Gina said...

So much fun! I can't wait to go when the kids get bit bigger. Do you have any of those baggies left? I am going to need some for our trip in a couple of weeks. :) I think my husband might think I'm nuts though if I do that to the kids!

Betty Ann said...

I love the pictures--it looks like all of you had a great time. I am looking forward to hearing more about the trip.

Grandma Betty Ann

Marcie said...

I'm so glad you made it home safely! It looks like you had a wonderful time... what an awesome adventure! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about it. Well, gotta go clean out my kitchen sink and see if I can make a replica of that amazing ice cream dessert you all had...

Amy Newberry said...

So glad you had a great time! So glad you are home!!!

ccrisp said...

Glad you had so much fun. I can't wait to see all 780 pictures! Looks like David is going to be busy on Sunday. That's alot of laundry!

Mary Ann said...

Looks like fun. I want a Mickey Mouse ice creamsicle. Yum. David looks more like he is a disciple of Jesus rathar than Indiana Jones. Sorry about the mess afterwards. I'm sure it was worth it. What happened to the plastic bags?

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun. Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it. We missed you guys and are glad you are home!!!!

Sarah Markley said...

crazy fun!

Paper Arts said...

Okay. That was such a tease. We want to see the other 740 photos!

Lani said...

What a great trip you had! And Riley's thank you melts my heart. But honestly... looking through these pictures totally exhausts me. I don't know how you did it. Are you ready for a big long nap? ;) So glad you had such a great time, and I'm sorry Cole's show got cancelled for the week. Next time.

Tristan said...

I didn't hear about Indiana Jones. I am not suprised that David was cast in the stunt show though. That's right up his alley.