Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A few pics from Cole's fancy-pants birthday evening

Can someone please prescribe some antidepressants for these melancholy children? The silence...it's deafening.


If your six year old is at a public park in an infant swing with no shirt on...you might be a redneck.


Shawn? Shawn Johnson? Is that you?



I discovered this when Cole asked "Does anyone have a napkin?" A napkin? Really?



Garrett has never been able to use playground equipment correctly and he is now 13. I believe it's time for me to give up. I've fought the good fight.



Hey Bud! Where's Sissy?



I will love this picture forever and always.

10 comments:

Cissa said...

No...I'm Shawn Johnson! This looks like it was fun. Way to go Cole on picking the most fun way to spend your birthday. And...do boys ever use the playground equipment the right way?

Marcie said...

Love the pictures, LOVE the kiddos! Looks like y'all had a ball at Cole's high-falutin shindig! I like the kid's style. I'd eat Pringles in the park any day.

Kim Heinecke said...

Hey, you need to feel that little guy. I can see his ribs. I'm calling DHS.

Christi said...

OK, it's official- you crack me up:) Love your family pics!!

erin said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Sue said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad all of you had a good time. Oh-did Cole find a napkin?

Anonymous said...

Great captions, great pics!!

I still think my oldest son would walk the top of the swing set if he thought he could get away with it...he's 26 :)

Robin

Laura said...

The pic of him in the swing is hysterical! Feed that boy already!

Betty Ann said...

I love the pictures--looks like everyone had a great time at Cole's picnic.

Love,

Grandma Betty Ann

Lani said...

You have the cutest kids. Ever.