Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What? What's that?















Oh, you say you wish you could see a bunch of princess pictures? Well, I normally wouldn’t bore you, but since you’re begging…





We went to Cinderellas breakfast at the castle this morning. I may have taken a few shots of Riley. I’ll just show you a couple…




I took this one before we left the hotel.



Cinderella slippers, Riley-style.




Taking a picture of herself.




Honestly, what says elegant princess more than a big piece of bacon hanging out of her mouth during the magic wand ceremony.
Last one.





Oh ok, one more, but that’s it, understand?


It was a dream come true. And I think Riley enjoyed it, too. It reminded me of a scrapbook page I did when Riley got her first princess dress several years ago. I may have to find it and post it next week.


At the end of the princess breakfast when Riley asked if she got to keep the magic wand she had been given, her adoring father said something that touched my heart. “Yeah, you get to keep it. For what I paid for this meal, you should get to keep your chair.”
.
Ahh...magical.

18 comments:

Kelsey said...

Now that ~ the pics and smiles ~ makes my heart smile. Love the David comment. :)

Theresa said...

Love it Love it Love it...Can you go again and will David get me a special magic wand....Please David. You know David...I did pick your beautiful wife to be my next mom so that makes you daddy!! I think I need a wand!! I have been good!! :)

Theresa said...

BTW......

RILEY YOU ARE A GORGEOUS PRINCESS. YOU OUTSHINED THEM ALL WITH YOUR REGAL POSTURE AND BEATUIFUL SMILE!!!! I NOMINATE YOU TO BE CINDERELLA OF EDMOND!!!

deleise said...

Blogger is trying to ruin my magic and will not let me edit, so I know I have some punctuation and spacing mistakes that are driving me nuts! But not nuts enough to delete the post. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I could have seen more pics! I had some girls who were young princesses (of course they still are):). They would wear their costumes complete with crowns to the grocery store... much to the embarrassment of their older brother.

I'm glad you are having the greatest time!!

Robin

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Are you in Cali or Florida? We're going to Cali in Dec. I may have to get tips from you if you went that way.

The pics are SO cute!

Andi Hawkins said...

Why am I tearing up?? Deliese, your daughter is beautiful. I am so glad she had a day as a princess. She will never forget it.

I am living vicariously through you. My Disney days will be spent finding the rip roaringest rides and getting really dirty. Of course, I'm sure you have more than your share of that too! Ha!

erin said...

so precious!

Betty Ann said...

Riely, you are a beautiful princess. The pictures are great. I'm glad that you got to have the fun of being a princess there at Disney World.

Love,

Grandma Betty Ann

Lani said...

Yay for princess pictures. Seriously, could the little princess's smile be any bigger? My favorites are the one of you and her together and the second one from the bottom (the close up). So sweet.

Sue said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT PICS.
Riley, what a beautiful princess you are. I am so eager to hear about your day. Love you

Grammy

Marcie said...

I don't think I've ever seen a prettier princess!
(And what a sweet, sweet Daddy! -- Sounded like something Devin would say.)

Mary Ann said...

That looks like so much fun. Elizabeth just stared at the pictures and wanted to look at them again. Riley is a beautiful princess.

Seth, Annelise, Elijah, & Joshua said...

precious....and tell dad priceless!

Tristan said...

Those are beautiful pictures and Riley looks so happy. We miss you all alot!

Brandy Thixton said...

What a sweet sweet memory for her and for you!

Amy Newberry said...

that is so awesome! Riley is a beautiful princess. I love little girls!!!

BTW would you please get your magical self back home I miss you terribly!~

Kim Heinecke said...

Deleise, you so seriously almost made me want a little girl.
Wonder how Kid Three would look in a dress...