Friday, January 4, 2008

RiCo


Riley trying to leave for a friend's house

David has nicknamed Riley and Cole “RiCo” because they are constantly together, scheming and playing. One of their favorite activities is playing house. They have several different “houses” that they play. Each one has a sort of outline that they follow each time. For example, in “Christmas house,” one of them goes to sleep while the other one puts on a Santa hat and leaves presents in the room, then the sleeping child awakes overwhelmed with surprise. In “basketball house,” Riley usually watches Cole play in the NBA and cheers for him. You get the idea. Here is a partial list of some of the “houses” they play.

Swimming house- ice skating house- ballet house- football house- P.E. house- workout house- pet house- globetrotters house- gymnastics house- Titans house- Houston Oilers house- house- Superbowl house- school house- park house- soccer house-guinea pig house- home school house- movie house- candy house- Christmas house- dog show house- cat house- game house -chucke cheese house- camp house- baby house -moving house -library house- Wal-mart house- sleepover house- office house- vacation house- basketball house- party house- picnic house- monster house- bowling house -church house- Hydro fair house- wedding house -wrestling house- super hero house.

And yes, that is a partial list. I love that God created these two personalities to click like they do!


Riley riding Cole down the stairs

6 comments:

shanna said...

They are adorable. I love your long haired boys. I always get people calling my boys she and her...do you? Thanks for my pretty page :)

deleise said...

Oh yeah, especially my youngest. I'm glad you like your page;)

Sue said...

What great partners! I'm thankful that they have so much fun together. They are really entertainers.

shanna said...

Today Angie came to get Micah for ice cream with Jonathon. Silas (our 5 year old) wants to be with Micah ALWAYS. He had a melt down when Micah left him...how could he? Angie compared him and Micah to Riley and Cole :) Silas yesterday said "HEY MOMMY!...oh nevermind" I said, "What" He said, "I forgot I have to marry a girl..." I said, (trying to hold back my shock) "Who were you thinking of marrying?" He said, "Micah!" HAHA...ummm...that is a double NO NO. I know he was thinking how he never wanted to be seperated from Micah...so he could just marry him...LOL! OK...can you post 2 times on the same blog...I guess I just did :)

deleise said...

So cute Shanna! That's funny because Riley used to make Cole do "the wedding dance" with her. Maybe she is thinking the same thing.;)

David said...

My favorite RiCo house is Houston Oilers house! Followed closely by Hydro Fair house.