Sunday, December 30, 2007

some of my favorite pics from 2007

Tyler getting hugs




Having a cookie at the mall






After david's grandfather's funeral, over 20 of us packed the coffee house he visited daily




Taryn and Riley on Christmas Eve



Terrified Cole being rescued from a tree by his sweet friend






Cole waiting to go into the soccer game




Riley in her kitty pajamas holding Cutie




Garrett hanging out with a buddy. Why talk when you can text?




Happy Halloween!






Tristan, Garrett and Tyler in midair








David and the kids camping outside Walmart for 18 (yes 18) hours to get their wii





Riley learning to ride without training wheels. Who wouldn't succeed with that kind of support?


This is the position Cole stayed in the entire time the hibachi chef prepared our food with flying knives and flames



Garrett flying through the air, on a sled, off an embankment





Dancing with Kaitlyn





Abusing hotel beds





3-week-old Cutie meets the guinea pigs






Garrett and Cutie on the day we found her





Riley after her dance recital





Garrett attacking our snowman





Bowling






Outdoor science observations






Cole's PE teachers called his often-worn red headband "the powerband"





Playing dress-up at a friend's house





Tiny Cutie







Taryn and Riley at the mall with their little friends, Trinity and Kaitlyn. They take them everywhere!




10 comments:

Garrett said...

kool!
nice selection

The Rusty Hoe said...

beautiful babies!! Deleise, your kiddos look like they truly love each other. AWESOME!!!

*Heather said...

Your header looks great! And love all your pictures :)

Elysa said...

Your blog's topper looks GREAT and I love all the kids' photos.

BTW, I'm holding a handcrafted bracelet giveaway at my blog to celebrate the new year. I'd love to have you come on over to "Graceland" and enter. :)

http://elysasmusingsfromgraceland.blogspot.com/2007/12/wishing-you-groovy-new-year-from.html

FIAR Elysa Mac

Tim and Christie said...

Deleise! I am so excited to find your blog (via Shanna's Blog). Your kids are PRECIOUS!!! Looks like you all had a BEAUTIFUL 2007! LOVE all the pics!!!

shanna said...

You have to teach me how to make my blog PRETTY! :) I laughed out loud at a few of your boy pictures...your family looks so FUN...the way it should be. I love that you have a princess in your pack of boys :)

Christi said...

I know this is late- but better late than never, right? I love these pics! You sure have a talent for capturing a moment. These pictures tell a great story of your family. Thanks for posting!!

Sue said...

I love all the pics. I'm glad I don't have to select a favorite. So much feeling is captured in all of them.

Molly said...

Love all the pictures. Great job!

Stef Swindell said...

I love all your pics! Your family is precious.
so how is your princess holding up with all those boys? I ask because we have one with 3 boys too! I always wonder how she is going to turn out admist the chaos :)