Thursday, December 25, 2008

Can you hear it?


Lord help me.

It seemed like an innocent enough gift. But it is after 11pm and Klaassen Guitar Hero World Tour is going strong. It's loud. They are upstairs in the playroom with the door shut, and it is still loud.

Those of you who don't know us well may think I am referring to my children. Those of you who know better know that I am also referring to my husband. He is on the mic. Yes, he is. Garrett is on the guitar, and Tyler on the drums.

They are all rock stars. Some more gifted than others, but all rock stars in the deepest depths of their hearts.

Oh, wait, I think I just heard "THANK-YOU-OK-LA-HO-MA-CI-TAY!!!!!"


Now if I can just make it through the encores.


Then I'll see if I can sneak backstage to flirt with the hot lead singer at the afterparty.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are Funny!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Lani said...

You are just a rock star family. Hope you got a little face time with the hot lead singer backstage. ;)

Jen U. said...

That is awesome Deleise! Sweet memories are being made.

Marcie said...

Look out 'cause that stuff can be dangerous for someone who's nearing 40. I think I've already told you the story, but if not, just ask Devin what being a "Guitar Hero" can do to your well-being...

Amy said...

I hope you got to do your best "Happy Holidays". If you need Lisa and me for back up let us know. We have some sweet moves already worked out!!!!

Natalie Witcher said...

I'm totally addicted. Totally