Sunday, August 17, 2008

Come check it out!

We are starting school next week and can’t wait. I have been putting together an education blog. You can find it here or on the link to the right. (My awesome friend Kim is going to make me a button for it soon because I can't figure it out. I love her!) Stop in and check it out. I’ve posted a bunch of ideas and pictures from our last two years and I plan to post as we go. It’s for anyone who wants to take a look. Even if you don’t provide a full-time education at home, you may find some fun ideas you can do with your kids. Oh, and by the way, don’t mean to cause alarm, but if you are raising kids in your house, you are home schooling. For real. You are. It’s ok.

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

How exciting! Can't wait to check it out.

Kelsey said...

Holy Cow! I just "checked" it out and it's going to take me awhile to "check" it out. It's midnight and I better head to bed. I cannot wait to read Everything! I know how great it will be. Love you ~ you were my role model for being a mom even before I was married or even had kids.

Lani said...

Very impressive. And kudos to you for doing the home schooling thing. I just could not. But I admire people who do/can.

Sue said...

I agree with Kelsey it will take a long time to check it out. I just went through all of it, but I need to check it out more closely. Now you won't have to always be telling your mother what you are doing at school, she can just read.SO PROUD OF YOU! Love you.

Mom

Roger Garrett said...

Very cool, good luck

Marcie said...

Deleise, your education blog is wonderful! I'm trying to read the whole thing. You've put so much into it--how long have you been working on it? You're amazing! God has truly blessed you with so many gifts. I hope He's not using you and your experience to lead me into homeschooling Noah. I don't know if I'm ready to obey a command like that yet! At least I still have a few years for God to prepare me for whatever it is I'm supposed to do.

Kim Heinecke said...

That blog is AWESOME!!!! Wow, I am so very impressed. I've got lots of reading to do on that one. I was blessed by your passion for homeschooling.