Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 11th birthday, Tyler!

Why does this kid bring such a smile to my face?

Maybe it's all of the words that he makes up.

Or how carefully he listens to God.

Maybe it's the creative stories he writes.

Or the way he leads and people follow.

Maybe it's his generosity.

Or how hard he plays sports and drums.

Or how he can make someone feel really good about themselves.

Maybe it's because he brings laughter to this house daily.

Maybe it's how he is maturing into a kid of great integrity.

Or maybe it's just because he is Tyler.

Happy birthday, Babe. I love you more than you will ever know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

It is bittersweet watching them grow up huh. :)

Sue said...

Happy Birthday!!!! We love you just the way you are.

Erica said...

Happy Birthday to a great kid. I'm proud to be your auntie. I love you!

Kelsey said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler! He is so fun to watch and be around. I love the way he interacts and engages my boys. I praise God that Joshua, Jake and Isaac have "big" cousins like Garrett and Tyler to look up to~ they are awesome.

Marcie said...

That kid brings a smile to the face of all who are blessed enough to know him.
Hope he had a great birthday!

Kim Heinecke said...

Deleise - you take GREAT pictures.