Saturday, February 26, 2011

Double digits for Riley!

Precious Riley.
I can' t believe I have had you in my life for 10 whole years. You are one of God's greatest gifts to me!

I love how funny you are.

I love how you are Garrett's personal cheerleader when he runs, running out to yell for him each time he passes our house.

I love how adventurous you are.



I love your heart for Jesus.

I love how you adore your daddy.

I love to watch you dance.


I love your concern for other people's feelings.

I love how much you love babies.

I love how sweet you are to your friends.



I love that you like to have coffee with me.


I love watching your beautiful heart mature.

I love that God let me have you as my daughter.

Happy birthday, sweet girl. I love you!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday sweet Riley. Im so proud to call you my granddaughter.God blessed our family 10 years ago today and blesses us each day with your sweetness. Have a fun day!

Marcie said...

I need some tissues after reading this one... You often do that to me, Deleise... Beautiful photos, beautiful words, beautiful girl! Happy 10th Birthday!

Dea said...

SUPER sweet and SUPER true! I'm grateful for the Friendship her and Abigail have. She is truly a treasure :)

Jessica said...

Awe, so sweet! Happy Birthday to Riley!