Sunday, March 7, 2010

A new look

I've been booooooored with my blog look for some time.

Today my talented friend Janna offered got roped into helping me change it up. She is amazing with the photoshop, I tell ya. We started with two of my favorite bags. My computer bag, and the case my mom made for my laptop. I love these colors, so we took our inspiration from them, especially the paisley case.


Janna worked while I sat on the couch next to her in my pjs and ate Lindt Dark Chocolate with a Touch of Sea Salt, and said,

"yes."

"NO!"

"yuck."

"beeeeee-utiful!"

and other helpful things like that.

And now I have a new look and a new lease on life. Do you like? And are the new black and white pictures on the sidebar teeny tiny, or is it just my monitor (the kids at the top, my profile pic, Garrett, and Tyler)?

Thanks Janna!

13 comments:

Sue said...

I like the look. The pictures are smaller, but it looks nice.

Theresa said...

I love the look as well! I know the boredom part. I recently changed mine too.

The pics are a little smaller.

diane said...

Great new look!

Cindy Beall said...

I love the new look! And I love that cute computer bag thingie. Darling.

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Marcie said...

Love it! Wonderful new look! And I love your computer bag... we just bought a laptop, and I think it would look great in those colors! :) Devin was planning to shope for a bag for it... I'm sure he would just love to lug it to his deployment all covered in stripes, dots, and paisley!

Robin said...

Love it, and is there anything Janna can't do?

Mary Ann said...

Looks great. I want to see pictures from your birthday party. Mom and Dad said it was a lot of fun.

Kelsey said...

Looks great! You girls did good.

erin said...

Love it, but chocolate with sea salt. Huh???

Anonymous said...

Lurrvvv it.

Lani said...

I definitely like. Nice.

Kim Heinecke said...

I'm late to this party. But I like it!