Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cole is eleven!



Sweet Cole. You are such a bright spot in my world. Your joy for life makes me smile and makes me feel joyful too. I love how you know so many facts and so much trivia. I love how you devour books and love their characters. I love your creativity. I love how hard you work on important things like Bible verse memory. And I love how you want other people to feel special. You are a great explorer, observer, and appreciater of life. Your love of Lego collecting and building amazes me and makes me happy. So does your obsession with Adventures in Odyssey :). I wouldn't be surprised if you grow up and create things like that for kids one day. I am so grateful for you! I hope you have a wonderful day. Happy birthday. I love you!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy birthday to Cole. Love that special guy.