Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!



Tyler,

Today you are a teenager. That is hard to believe!

I am so proud of who you are becoming. I love the little glimpses that God has given me lately. Under that fun and hilarious personality lies something big. You are destined for greatness and it's starting to peek through more and more as you mature and grow. Even though you are just starting your teen years, I can already see it. And I can't wait to see what God has in store for you.

Happy birthday Tyler. I love you so very much.

3 comments:

Dea said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! You are such an amazing young man!

Marcie said...

I'm a little late, but we love Tyler and hope he had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

A large number of brands are selling dresses of different styles and qualities, but Cheap D&G Sunglasses has always been beating all others. A woman can actually fall in love with theseAbercrombie and Fitch Clothing. Every time, this brand comes up with
Asics Tiger new range and collection of outfits, women rush to get their hands on their most loved one.Louis Vuitton Outlet